Pharmacy Technical Assistant
17 King Cross Rd, Brampton, ON| Ontario
1 year to less than 2 years
College, CEGEP or other non-university or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Bhajan Drugs Ltd
Apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhajan Drugs Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Pharmacy Technical Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
• Assist pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to maintain and count of stock of medicines and prescription records of pharmacy products;
• Assist in ensure that there is accurate information on prescriptions;
• Do data entry for client information in system database and assist in preparing medications for patients;
• Prepare bill and invoice for third party insurers and clients; and
• May be required to assist in workflow and schedules.
Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health) include medical technologists and technicians such as dietary technicians, pharmacy technicians, ocularists, prosthetists, orthotists, prosthetic technicians and orthotic technicians. Dietary technicians are employed in health care and commercial food service establishments such as hospitals, extended care facilities, nursing homes, schools, cafeterias and fast food outlets. Pharmacy technicians are employed in retail and hospital pharmacies, long-term care facilities and by pharmaceutical manufacturers. Ocularists are employed in custom ocular prosthetic laboratories, or they may be self-employed. Prosthetists, orthotists and prosthetic and orthotic technicians are employed in hospitals, clinics, prosthetics and orthotics laboratories, and prosthetic device manufacturing companies. Prosthetists and orthotists may also be self-employed.