Food Service Supervisor NOC 6311
332, 2331 66 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada, Edmonton, AB| Alberta
1 to less than 7 months
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food Service Supervisor NOC 6311– Subway (1836526 Alberta Ltd)
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $17.00 / Hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 36 to 44 Hours / Week
Start date As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months of supervising experience
Ability to Supervise 5-10 people
How to apply
Or by Mail
332, 2331 66 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
• Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers.
• Establish work schedules and procedures.
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
• May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.