Seafood Plant Worker
#12-4751 Shell Road, Richmond, BC| British Columbia
No Degree, diploma or certificate
C.B. Island Fisheries dba Keystone Merchandising is looking for four full-time Seafood Plant Workers.
Education, skills and experience required:
- Some secondary school education.
- Be able to handle heavy objects (up to 30kg)
- Communication skills in English
#12-4751 Shell Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3H4
Compensation: $15.50/hour, 40.00 hours/week
- Overtime work is required during busy season
- Labour intense job
- Must be hygienic
Please send your resume to email@example.com (email) or send it to #12-4751 Shell Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3H4 (regular mail)
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)
- Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, process fish and seafood products
- Set up and operate machines to package fish and seafood products
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as require
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged.
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood products
- Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in boxes for weighing
- Rinse, wash, and sanitize machines and equipment after processing