Long Haul Truck Driver
6939 127A Street, Surrey, BC| British Columbia
CAD $24.00 per Hour
No Degree, diploma or certificate
RTL Royal Terminal Logistics Inc. located at 6939 127A
Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 0V4 is looking for 4 permanent full time Long
Haul Truck Drivers.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
Position Available: 4
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent, Early Morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Wage: $24.00 per Hour, 50 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 6939 127A Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 0V4
• Load and unload goods.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle,
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
Work Experience: no experience required
Language: English is required
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Sitting, physically demanding
Work Location Information: Various locations
Personal Suitability: Team player, Reliability, Judgement, Organized, Flexibility
Communication Systems Experience: Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at Email: email@example.com