Japanese Ramen Specialty Cook(s)
24 Wellesley St. West, Toronto, ON| Ontario
CAD $$18.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
1 year to less than 2 years
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ramen Marketing Corp. o/a Ramen RAIJIN
Ramen Raijin (Japanese Ramen Noodle Restaurant) at 24 Wellesley Street West, Unit #22 Toronto Ontario is looking for three Japanese Ramen Specialty Cook(s) for a salary of; $18.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week.
· Must have one year or more of experience in preparing and cooking a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks and Japanese cuisine cold and hot appetizers and Ramen toppings.
· Experience is required in the proper presentation of various Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soups with various ingredients such as braised beef, pork, egg, vegetables and nori
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
· Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Basic oral English is required
We invite all qualified candidates to apply including; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks such as Tonkotsu soup (pork based soup) and clear Torigara soup (chicken based soup), shoyu, miso (bean paste), fish and vegetable.
· Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine cold Appetizers such as; Japanese style salad, pickled vegetables and Tako-wasabi (boiled octopus salad).
· Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine hot dishes (Deep Fried/Grill) such as; Japanese style dumplings, Fried Chicken, Cha-shu, Steam-Rice Bowl dishes.
· Ensure that food is of the highest quality and is served in a timely fashion.
· Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling food.
· Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines.
· Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chefs.