Duties of Farm Workers include:
• Field work, Soil Preparation, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting, packing of the field crops.
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Using fertilizers, detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc.
• Farm workers also helps in Operating & maintaining farm machinery & equipment’s.
• Informing farmers or farm manager of crop progress.
Working & Physical Capabilities:
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
No specific education or training requirements
Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided at $ 30/week.