• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when required.
Develop work schedules and establish procedures, Maintain quality control and production records, and Train workers.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, large workload
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org