Two Yakitori Cook(s)
193 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON| Ontario
CAD $$18.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week
2 - 3 Years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Yakitori Marketing Corp.
Japanese Charcoal Grill Diner “Zakkushi on Carlton” at 193 Carlton Street, Toronto Ontario, is looking for two Yakitori Cook(s); Salary ?$18.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in preparing and cooking Yakitori dishes (grilling with Japanese charcoal, Binchotan)
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in preparing and cooking Japanese cuisine such as; cold and hot appetizers, salads, grilled seafood, and deep fried fish vegetables & meats
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Completion of secondary (high) school is required
- Basic oral English is required
We invite all qualified candidates to apply including: new immigrants, youth and indigenous people.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; email@example.com
Please include Job Reference number “Toronto-001”in subject of email.
· Prepare and cook Japanese charcoal (Binchotan) grilled dishes
· Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine such as; cold and hot appetizers, salads, grilled seafood, and deep fried fish vegetables & meats
· Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines.
· Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chefs, if required.