Two Supervisor(s), Japanese Ramen restaurant
91 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON| Ontario
CAD $$16.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week
3 years to less than 5 years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd.
Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd. (operating as; Hokkaido Ramen Santouka) at 91 Dundas Street East, Toronto Ontario; is looking for two Supervisor(s), Japanese Ramen restaurant for a salary of; $16.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
- Minimum two year of supervisory in restaurant experience is required
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Completion of secondary (high) school is required
- Proficient in oral and written English is required
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; email@example.com
Please include job reference number “91-003” in subject of email.
· Supervise servers to ensure that all Hokkaido Ramen Santouka service standards and steps are met through all customer interactions.
· Assist the Manager in interviewing and selecting staff.
· Train new employees and ensure that all steps of service as outlined in Hokkaido Ramen Santouka training manuals are followed on a daily basis.
· Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
· Schedule shifts for staff according to the company’s guidelines.
· In conjunction with the manager constantly monitor the quality and presentation of all food items, liaising with Chefs to ensure the same.
· Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
· Monitor inventory reports and place orders when required.
· Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally, and report to the Manager.
· Complete all necessary daily reports at the end of each shift.
· Work in any area requiring additional staffing.
· In the absence of the Manager carry out the daily operation of the restaurant.
· Any other duties requested by the Manager.