Japanese Ramen Fusion Cook
91 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON| Ontario
CAD $$18.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week
1 - 2 Years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd.
Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd. (operating as; Hokkaido Ramen Santouka) at 91 Dundas Street East, Toronto Ontario and is looking for a Japanese Ramen Fusion Cook for a salary of; $18.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
- Must have one to two years of experience in preparing and cooking a variety of Japanese style Ramen Fusion noodle soup dishes and stocks, hot appetizers and Ramen toppings.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Basic oral English is required.
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job reference number “91-002” in subject of email.
· Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese Hokkaido style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks (e.g. shoyu, miso, pork, chicken etc.) according to company standards
· Prepare and cook Japanese hot appetizers, Ramen toppings such as Cha-shu (Braised pork), Japanese style dumplings and Japanese rice-bowl dishes
· Ensure proper portion sizes and the highest food quality according to the company standards
· Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines
· Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chef when required to do so