2907 DERRY RD E, MISSISSAUGA, ON| Ontario
CAD $27.15/hour for 35 hours/week
1 to less than 7 months
College, CEGEP or other non-university or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
GD XPRESS INC.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
GD XPRESS INC.
NOC Code and Title: 13100-Administrative Officers (TEER 3)
Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: $27.15/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Large workload
Personal Suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Reliability
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.