Travel Agency Manager
220-8833 Odlin Crescent, Richmond, BC| British Columbia
3 Years & More
- Able to travel frequently to China to
advertise tours to Canada;
- Organize and provide outbound and inbound tour services;
- Enthusiastic about learning and share information/ knowledge with staff;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Points, and Adobe Acrobat
- Being punctual on deadline and meetings;
- Coordinate activities and staff according to seasonal travel demands;
- Assign duties and train staff to resolve complications during tours;
- Provide excellent customer services and capable resolving complaints;
- Can work with flexible schedule;
- Provide pricing and promotion on tour packages that are compatible to the public;
- Perform budget planning to ensure accuracy in revenue and expenses.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin Chinese is an asset.
Strong leadership skills to manage and
train the tour guides;
Excellent English communication and negotiating skills;
Great coordination skills to manage seasonal activities and staff;
Customer services and marketing skills.
Manage staff and assign duties;
Implement price and credits policies;
Develop and implement marketing strategies;
Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses;
Determine staffing requirements;
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints;
Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues;
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations;
Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development and retention of staff.
how to apply: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org