401 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
1 - 2 Years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Valuce Hospitality’s Ltd. (operating as; Menya Raizo), a Japanese Ramen Restaurant, at 401 West Broadway, Vancouver B.C. Canada is looking for three supervisor(s) for a salary of; $16.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week.
· A minimum of one year of experience in food service at a restaurant is required
· Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
· Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
· Completion of secondary (high) school is required
· Proficient in oral and written English is required
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Supervise servers to ensure that all steps of services as outlines in training materials are met through all customer interactions.
· Assist the Manager in interviewing and selecting staff.
· Train new employees and ensure that all steps of service as outlined training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
· Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
· Schedule shifts for staff according to the company’s guidelines.
· In conjunction with the manager monitor the quality and presentation of all food items, liaising with Chefs to ensure the same.
· Ensure that restaurant cleanliness is maintained on a daily basis.
· Monitor inventory reports and place orders when required.
· Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally, and report to the Manager when required.
· Complete all necessary daily reports at the end of each shift.
· In the absence of the Manager carry out the daily operation of the restaurant.
· Any other duties requested by the Manager.