Food Service Supervisor
2150 Fir Street, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
CAD $14.00 - $16.00/hour
3 years to less than 5 years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Beaucoup Bakery & Café creates exceptional French-inspired pastries and childhood favourites including sweet pastries, artistic cakes, seasonal tarts, nostalgic cookies and rich viennoiserie. The croissants have been cited as the city’s best in publications such as Vancouver Magazine.
We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Food Service Supervisor.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of secondary school
- Several years of experience in food industry as a server, kitchen helper, and/or supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Problem solving skills
English communication skills
$14.00 - $16.00/hour, 4% vacation pay, tips/gratuities, staff meals, extended benefits for full-time employees after 3-month probation period ends
Work Location: 2150 Fir Street, Vancouver, BC V6J 3B5
Please send your resume by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of bakery and café staff
- Train staff in job duties
- Deal with complaints arises from customers
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports to management team
- Establish methods to meet work schedules