Unit 102, 16013 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC| British Columbia
2 - 3 Years
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
1010049 B.C. Ltd. dba Yoko Sushi & Noodle House is looking for a Full-Time and Permanent Restaurant Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goal.
Employer: 1010049 B.C. Ltd. dba Yoko Sushi & Noodle House
Title: Restaurant Manager
Work Location: Unit 102, 16013 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC, V4N 0G2 Canada
Business Address: Same as above
Number of Work Hours: 30~40 Hours / Week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Positions Available: 1
Starting date: As Soon As Possible.
Language : English
- Recruit staff, do job interview, and manage staff training.
- Train staff, assign job duties, and make sure that they are able to follow safety, procedures.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Restaurant
- Overall management of the restaurant.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Completion of high school education is required.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management. OR
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
How to Apply