Japanese Ramen Specialty Cook(s)
401 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
CAD $$2,700.00 per month based on 37.5 hours per week
1 year to less than 2 years
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Valuce Hospitality’s Ltd. o/a “Menya RAIZO
Valuce Hospitality’s Ltd. o/a “Menya RAIZO (Japanese Ramen Noodle Restaurant)” at 401 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V5Y1R4 are seeking two Japanese Ramen Specialty Cook(s) for a salary of $2,700.00 per month based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Must have one year or more of experience in preparing and cooking a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks and Japanese cuisine cold and hot appetizers and Ramen toppings.
- Experience is required in the proper presentation of various Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soups with various ingredients such as braised beef, pork, egg, vegetables and nori
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Basic oral English required
We invite all qualified candidates to apply including; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks such as chicken, pork, shoyu, fish and vegetable.
• Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine cold Appetizers such as; Japanese style pickled vegetables.
• Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine hot dishes (Deep Fried/Grill) such as; Japanese style dumplings, Tebasaki-Karaage, Cha-shu, Steam-Rice Bowl dishes.
• Ensure that food is of the highest quality and is served in a timely fashion.
• Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling food.
• Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines.
• Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chefs.