Retail Sales Supervisor
2606 Cedar Park Pl A, Abbotsford, BC| British Columbia
1 to less than 7 months
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Abbotsford Meat Shop
Title of position: Retail Sales Supervisor
Employer’s Name: Abbotsford Meat Shop
• Oversee and supervise retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
• Ensure standard of quality, cleanliness and health safety are met.
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
• Prepare and distribute weekly work schedules for staff.
• Recruit and train employees.
• Conduct staff meetings to ensure easy and timely workflow.
• Handle and resolve customer queries and complaints.
• Prepare sales report on daily or weekly basis.
• Other related duties as required.
Wages: $22.00/hr for 40 hours per week
Work location: 2606 Cedar Park Pl A, Abbotsford, BC V2T 3S5
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Completion of High School is required.
• Minimum 1 year of retail sales working experience is required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work for long hours & should be flexible with schedules.
Interested candidates can apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 2606 Cedar Park Pl A, Abbotsford, BC V2T 3S5.