#505-525 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
3 Years & More
Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate
Deow Education Canada Inc. is looking for an office manager in downtown Vancouver.
Position: Office Manager
Wage: 23.00 per hour
Work Hour: 30.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year OR 4% of gross salary
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position.
All candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
Deow Education Canada Inc.
#505-525 Seymour Street,
Vancouver, BC V6B 3H7
- Co-ordinate, assigns, and reviews the work of employee.
- Administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and system which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date.
- Manage expenses, payroll and accounts.
- Manage office supplies and utilities.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office if needed and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Develop standards and promote activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports to the business owner.
- Completion of secondary school (university/college diploma in business or public administration in a huge asset but not required)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
- High proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated strong communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment