Japanese Ramen Cook(s)
786 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, ON| Ontario
CAD $$16.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
1 year to less than 2 years
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ryus Noodle Bar on Broadview
Ryus Noodle Bar on Broadview (a Japanese Ramen Noodle Restaurant) is looking for two Japanese Ramen Cook(s) for a salary of; $16.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week at 786 Broadview Avenue Toronto Ontario.
· Must have a minimum of one year of experience in preparing and cooking Japanese cuisine which includes Japanese Ramen Noodle dishes, and Japanese cuisine cold & hot side dishes.
· Basic oral English is required
We invite all qualified candidates to apply including: new immigrants, youth and indigenous people.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks such as chicken, pork, shoyu, fish and vegetable
· Experience is required in the proper presentation of various Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soups with various ingredients such as braised beef, pork, egg, vegetables and nori
· Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine cold dishes such as; sliced roast beef and Cha-Shu pork
· Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine hot dishes such as; Japanese style dumplings, Rice Bowls dishes.
· Ensure that food is of the highest quality and is served in a timely fashion.
· Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling food.
· Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines.
· Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chefs.